Attributes, aka stats, are the characteristics that affect character combat effectiveness. They are divided up between primary, secondary, and other attributes.
- Primary attribute for all classes. Increases aptitude in combat.
- Increases the amount of damage that players can suffer before being defeated.
- Increases the effectiveness of player's companions, their damage, healing, and health, as well as bonuses to crew skill time efficiency and critical rate.
- Increases player's effectiveness in PvP combat.
These attributes are calculated using base attributes and mods from skills, abilities, and equipment.
- Accuracy Rating
- Increases the chance that player's attacks will affect the target.
- Alacrity Rating
- Increases the speed at which abilities are executed.
- Critical Rating
- Increases both the chance that an attack will deal increased damage, as well as the amount of that increased damage.
- Absorption Rating
- The percentage of damage prevented when an attack is absorbed by the player's shield.
- Defense Rating
- The chance to avoid incoming attacks, broken down by attack type.
- Shield Rating
- The chance that incoming energy or kinetic damage will be reduced by the player's shield.
- Increases the damage and healing bonuses added to abilities.
- Force Power
- Increases Force damage and healing abilities.
- Tech Power
- Increases Tech damage and healing abilities.