|This article or section is a stub. You can help Star Wars: The Old Republic Wiki by .|
The Bounty Brokers Association is an organization that players can obtain reputation from by completing bounty contract missions on various planets which award reputation trophies. The missions can be obtained from the Bounty Contract Terminal in the Cartel Bazaar on the fleet. This reputation can only be gained during the Bounty Contract Week event.
|“||For most individuals, the act of placing a bounty can be fraught with legal nightmares and shady contractors. The Bounty Brokers Association was formed to help alleviate such worries. By streamlining and standardizing the bounty contract process, the BBA ensures that prospective clients will receive quality, reliable service without fear of judicial persecution--all for a cut of the action, of course. No other bounty brokerage conglomerate in the galaxy is as trusted as the BBA.
Increase your standing with the Bounty Brokers Association by completing contract missions provided by BBA terminals on the Fleet.
|~ Galactic Reputation description|
- With this rank, players are able to purchase the .
- With this rank, players are able to purchase the Bounty Tracker's Armor Set, , and .
- With this rank, players unlock the For Hire title. Players are also able to purchase and .
- With this rank, players are able to purchase the Contract Hunter's Armor Set, , , .
- With this rank, players are able to purchase the , .
- With this rank, players unlock The Professional title. Players are also able to purchase and .