- "Most creatures avoid Hutta's polluted swamps, but these massive reptiles call the toxic marshes home. Nicknamed "chemilizards" by the local workers, these predators have adapted to the poisonous land by absorbing toxins, which contribute to their unique coloring and acidic saliva. Many also believe these toxins have poisoned the chemilizards' minds, turning the ferocious reptiles violent and untamable.
Before their mutation, chemilizards were a Hutt delicacy known as orpali dragons. These rare lizards were bred for harvest, killed in infancy and traditionally served over a bed of glazed chuba eyes. Orpali dragons were on the menu for the centennial feast of Bakuush the Hutt when several hatchlings escaped into the wild through the palace sewers. Over time, the resilient lizards evolved, and although one Hutt did attempt to dine on the adapted chemilizards, the results were most unappetizing."
- ―In-game Codex (Bestiary)
Chemilizards are a race of reptilian animals native to the planet Hutta.
To obtain the codex entry on Chemilizards, you need to kill a Venomous Chemilizard in the area north east of the The Rust Yards.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Fatal Alliance (mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Galactic Strongholds
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.