- "Rarely seen even on it's home planet of Tatooine, the omnivorous, reptilian duneclaw is an aloof and solitary creature. Possibly a distant cousin of the wraid, the duneclaw has tough skin covered in armor-like plating, and this–along with its thick skull–makes this beast very difficult to bring down. A head-butt from a duneclaw is powerful enough to shatter bones, crack stone and dent metal. Although it's eyesight is adequate, a duneclaw is able to navigate in dim light through echolocation and can easily pick up sound waves made by other creatures. For this reason, duneclaws can often be found hunting prey near Tatooine's cliffside caves and other dark, enclosed spaces."
- ―In-game Codex (Bestiary)
The Duneclaw, also known as a Guuria, are a race of omnivorous reptilian animals native to the planet Tatooine.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic - Rise of the Hutt Cartel
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Eternal Throne
Behind the scenes
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.