|Voice actor:||Georgia Van Cuylenburg|
Allegiance: Chiss Expansionary Defense Force
Parents: Information classified by Imperial Intelligence
No record of a "Raina Temple" exists within either the Imperial Enlistment Records or the official files of the Imperial Citizenship Bureau, yet her name has appeared in a number of Imperial Intelligence dossiers. The daughter of two Imperial agents, Raina was groomed in an environment that promoted patriotism and a deep, abiding respect for the ideology and philosophy of the Sith Empire. A staunch loyalist, Raina works to serve the interests of the Empire – even as she minimizes her direct contact with them.
Enlisting in the Imperial military when she was of age, Raina was granted a transfer to the Chiss Expansionary Defense Force; a rare occurrence, as neither the Chiss Ascendency nor Sith Empire has any formal officer transfer program. Stationed at the fringes of the Empire's borders, it took Raina time to overcome the stigma and belief that she was an Imperial spy. As she served alongside the Chiss, however, those preconceptions eventually faded and she was accepted into their ranks.
Although Raina is proficient with both Imperial military and CEDF combat training and tactic, she is untested in the field and mentally unprepared for many of the tasks of an agent. Yet her warm and inviting nature, along with her unique talents, make her an invaluable asset to the Chiss Ascendency.
Likes: The Empire, the Sith, duty, honor
Dislikes: Cruelty, casual violence, selfishness
Ensign Temple prefers Imperial Memorabilia gifts.
|Ensign Temple gift preferences|
- Patch 5.2.0 - The War for Iokath (18 Apr 2017): Corrected an issue where the following Companions would not use voice lines while in healing mode: Vette, Andronikos Revel, Ensign Temple, Jaesa Willsaam (Light Side only), Lieutenant Pierce, Ashara Zavros, and Xalek.
- Patch 2.0.0 (9 Apr 2013): Ensign Temple: Blaster Sweep now deals slightly more damage.
- Ensign Temple: Force Burst now deals less damage.
- Patch 1.3.0 (26 Jun 2012): Affection is no longer awarded inappropriately during the mission "Crew Relations."
- Patch 1.2.0 (12 Apr 2012): Some mission rewards intended for this companion that could not be used have been corrected.
- Patch 1.0.0 (13 Dec 2011): Added.