|Base class:||Jedi Consular|
|Advanced classes:||Jedi Sage|
Sages are famed for their wisdom much as for their powerful healing and defensive skills. In troubled times, a Sage brings together the insight of the past with raw power to change the flow of galactic events.
- Role: Healing, Ranged Damage (DPS)
- Armor: Light
- Weapons: Single-bladed lightsaber
- Primary Attribute(s): Willpower, Endurance
As with other classes, you will have the option to choose an advanced class after you leave your starting world and join with the Republic Fleet. Selecting the Sage class will lock your character into this advance Jedi Consular class for the rest of the game. The Sage advanced class fulfills the role of ranged DPS and support. The Sage is capable of wearing light armor. The most important ability for the Jedi Sage is Willpower.
In addition to the Sage's core abilities, the skill trees provide advanced skill abilities.
- Seer - Allows the Sage to master the art of using the Force to heal, cleanse and protect allies.
- Telekinetics - Affords the power to distort reality and move waves of energy, tearing apart enemies with massive burst attacks
- Balance - Enhances the Sage's Force attacks enables it to increase it's ability to use DoT abilities, and enables new ones to be learned.