Hutta (level 10)
- "Background (Summary): Multiple contradictory accounts make full background assessment difficult. Subject likely born on Rattatak. Escaped homeworld at a young age. Proceeded to find employment as freelance enforcer and assassin for major criminal syndicates (Exchange, Hutt Cartel) and individual underworld figures (Rholl). Persistent links to Brentaal Four anarchist cells (see Revolutionary Edge Brigade). Minimal activity within Imperial borders.
Personality: Kaliyo Djannis prizes her freedom and will lie, murder and blackmail in order to ensure that she is in control of a situation and able to indulge her vices. Known to pursue lengthy vendettas to redress grievances. Possesses a track record of expertly manipulating employers, lovers and associates (agents should not be fooled by attempts at seduction). As with many mercenaries, her loyalty cannot be purchased, but her services can be–if only temporarily.
Notes: No known military training, but extremely capable with assault weapons. Has been known to bite when disarmed."
- ―In-game Codex (Persons of Note)
The CorSec criminal report for Kaliyo Djannis contains a pixelated holoimage showing a top Exchange gangster with his arm draped affectionately around a tiny Rattataki woman. In one hand, the woman is triumphantly hoisting an assault rifle; with the other, she's lifting a wine bottle to her associate's lips. The image is labeled "Kaliyo Djannis and Vanus Cruor--First Meeting."
Thanks to contradictory accounts, Kaliyo's personal history is murky at best. For at least a decade, she's worked as a freelance enforcer and assassin for a half-dozen criminal syndicates, served time in prison, and kept close ties to a violent anarchist cell. Whether she's genuinely political or just in it for the thrills, nobody seems to know.
Only when firepower fails Kaliyo does she fall back on her charm--and the underworld does seem to find her dangerously charming. Jilted associates describe her as manipulative, while other colleagues remain infatuated long after her departure. Regardless, anyone working with or against Kaliyo should be extremely cautious--no one walks away from the Rattataki unscathed.
Kaliyo Djannis is a female Rattataki companion to the Imperial Agent. She is an anarchistic freelance criminal. According to her CorSec criminal report, she was known to associate with three individuals named Anspi'shel, Nohn Veyaiko, and The Wheezer. A male Imperial Agent may romance her. It is also revealed during the Jedi Knight storyline she knew Doc at one point.
Knights of the Fallen Empire
- "Prizing freedom and anarchy above all, Kaliyo Djannis has always done precisely what she wants. She spent her adult life jumping between unsavory jobs, including for the Hutt Cartel and the Exchange. Willing to lie, cheat, and steal to get her way, she racked up a long list of enemies and ex-lovers. When Cipher Nine landed on Hutta to make a deal with Nem'ro the Hutt, Kaliyo temporarily put everything aside to join the agent and work with Imperial Intelligence. After Cipher Nine's disappearance, Kaliyo went back to freelancing around the galaxy. When she eventually grew bored, she landed on Zakuul and began targeting government and civilian buildings in terrorist bombings. Her activities drew the citizenry's attention, earning her the nickname "Firebrand" and sparking the first real flames of rebellion."
- ―The Self-Serving Anarchist
- "Anarchist, bomber, folk hero: Firebrand has earned every label. Shortly after her arrival on the Spire, her very public destruction of the District 36 Museum of Art immediately branded her as a dangerous and fashionable terrorist.
Many Zakuulans consider Firebrand a source of much-needed taboo thrills, and her exploits have earned her a sizeable following. Calling themselves Flamechasers, these fans pride themselves on keeping up with her latest daring adventures.
Since only a handful of Flamechasers have seen Firebrand, tales of her appearance range from romantic to outlandish. Her most popular depiction is the mortal incarnation of Aivela, the ancient Zakuulan goddess of passion and fire. Fan art often shows Firebrand as a horned woman engulfed in blue flame, Aivela's traditional portrayal."
- ―In-game Codex (Persons of Note)
- Starts with the following abilities: Guard Stance, Distract,Charged Shot
- Level 09: Storm
- Level 11: Sniper Sight
- Level 13: Frag Grenade (Note: Obviously breaks CC, so turn it off if you’re using CC)
- Level 17: Defensive Blast
- Level 23: EMP Blast (Also breaks CC)
- Level 29: Flaregun
- Level 35: Deploy Shields (She uses this automatically (if set to auto use) when she’s at low health)