|Weapon(s):||Single and Double-bladed lightsabers|
|Voice actor:||Laura Bailey|
Kira Carsen is a Jedi Consular and is the second companion Jedi Knights acquire. She is first seen as Master Bela Kiwiiks's apprentice on Tython. They both leave for Coruscant during the character's adventures on Tython. She becomes a companion toward the end of the class storyline on Coruscant.
Witty, brash and carrying a world-weary sophistication about her, Kira Carsen is something of an anomaly within the Jedi Order. Already an adult when she was accepted into the Order, Kira had already amassed a lifetime's worth of experiences which painted her view of the galaxy.
Having been abducted at birth, Kira never knew her real parents and spent the better part of her adolescence in a harsh, abusive environment. After enduring years of abuse at the hands of various instructors Kira fled. She spent the next several years as a drifter, hopping from planet to planet, stowing away on countless freighters when she needed to run. Eventually Kira came across a group of refugees and found her way to the slums of Nar Shaddaa, where she and the other refugees quickly became the targets of the local gangs.
After an attack by a vicious gang, Kira left the refugees behind and returned to her life as a drifter. She spent her days living in alley ways, stealing what she needed to survive from day to day. It was this lifestyle that led her to crossing paths with a Jedi Master. It did not take the Jedi long to sense Kira's affinity for the Force, and offered to take her on as an apprentice.
Kira has an undeniable appreciation of the Jedi Order, and though she may often question the teachings of the Jedi, her optimism combined with never-ending desire to prevent the evils like those she experienced make her a loyal ally of the Jedi.
|This article or section is a stub. You can help Star Wars: The Old Republic Wiki by .|
The Old Republic
Shadow of Revan
Knights of the Fallen Empire & Eternal Throne, Jedi Under Siege
After being seperated from her master, Kira along with the other companions scatter to the far corners of the galaxy during the Eternal Empire's conquest of the galaxy. At some point she joins with Lord Scourge to root out any remaining remnants of Vitiate's power. Even after the Alliance rises to challenge the Eternal Empire she remains wary, fearing the Commander's connection to Vitiate. Preferring instead to watch the Alliance leader for signs of the wayward Sith Emperor.
Likes: Being funny, getting involved, mocking and defeating the Empire
Dislikes: Bullying, acting like a mercenary, cooperating with Sith
Kira prefers Republic Memorabilia gifts.
|Kira Carsen gift preferences|
- Kira has "a problem with enclosed spaces".
- Patch 6.2.1a (16 Mar 2021): Players can now launch the cinematic of the "Speak to Kira Carsen" step in Echoes of Oblivion even if Theron Shan is dead while Arcann and Senya are alive.
- Patch 6.2.0a (15 Dec 2020): Jedi Knight players who are not in a romance with Kira Carsen, no longer receive the wrong message after completing Echoes of Oblivion.
- Patch 6.2.0 - Echoes of Vengeance (9 Dec 2020): Story Update - The ship carrying Satele Shan and her students has been found! Join Jedi Knight Kira Carsen and Sith Lord Scourge to uncover the mystery behind this ship and face off against fanatical Servants of the former Sith Emperor to unravel their sinister plot in our new story update - Echoes of Oblivion!
- Patch 6.0.2 (12 Dec 2019): Kira and Scourge's armor in Onslaught have had their icons restored.
- Kira and Scourge will no longer say "they want to talk" when they do not have anything to talk about.
- Patch 6.0.1 (14 Nov 2019): Jedi Knights that resume their romance with Kira Carson now trigger the intended break-up with Lana Beniko or Theron Shan.
- Kira, Scourge, and Jakarro have been moved from the "Main Characters" category to the "Companions" category in the Companions and Contacts window.
- Players who completed the Onslaught story and should have received Jakarro, Kira, and/or Scourge but didn't should now have them available as Companions.
- Patch 2.0.0 (9 Apr 2013): Kira Carsen: Freeze now deals damage in addition to slowing the movement of the target.
- Patch 1.2.0 (12 Apr 2012): Kira now has the ability "Purity of the Light Side," which passively increases armor by 30%.
- Patch 1.1.0 (18 Jan 2012): Fixed an issue that caused players to be unable to progress in Kira's affection conversations. Players previously affected by this issue can now speak to Kira and progress normally.
- Patch 1.0.0 (13 Dec 2011): Added.