|Voice actor:||Joseph Gatt|
As the Sith Emperor's personal executioner, the grimly fatalistic Lord Scourge has personally killed more than a hundred Jedi--and ten times as many Sith. Even the most powerful members of the Dark Council avoid offending the man bearing the title "the Emperor's Wrath."
Lord Scourge has dutifully served the Empire for over three hundred years, his life unnaturally prolonged by perverse technology and his master's dark side powers. Centuries spent watching his fellow Sith Lords rise and fall has given Lord Scourge a unique perspective on people. He can analyze someone's flaws after only brief observation, and freely shares his perceptions (whether they're wanted or not).
Likes: Using power against the weak, power, anger, revenge and spite
Dislikes: Greed, acts of mercy, Jedi and Republic authorities
Lord Scourge prefers Trophy gifts.
|Lord Scourge Preferences|
- Patch 6.2.0a (15 Dec 2020): Jedi Knight players who are not in a romance with Scourge will now receive the correct message from him after completing Echoes of Oblivion.
- Patch 6.2.0 - Echoes of Vengeance (9 Dec 2020): Story Update - The ship carrying Satele Shan and her students has been found! Join Jedi Knight Kira Carsen and Sith Lord Scourge to uncover the mystery behind this ship and face off against fanatical Servants of the former Sith Emperor to unravel their sinister plot in our new story update - Echoes of Oblivion!
- Patch 6.0.2 (12 Dec 2019): Kira and Scourge's armor in Onslaught have had their icons restored.
- Kira and Scourge will no longer say "they want to talk" when they do not have anything to talk about.
- Patch 6.0.1 (14 Nov 2019): Kira, Scourge, and Jakarro have been moved from the "Main Characters" category to the "Companions" category in the Companions and Contacts window.
- Players who completed the Onslaught story and should have received Jakarro, Kira, and/or Scourge but didn't should now have them available as Companions.
- Patch 2.7.0 (8 Apr 2014): Scourge and Jaesa (both Light Side and Dark Side versions) no longer have their names and descriptions hidden in the Galactic Starfighter crew list.
- Patch 2.0.0 (9 Apr 2013): Lord Scourge: Lightning Punch now deals slightly less damage.
- Lord Scourge: Savage Charge no longer deals damage and can no longer be used on a target in cover.
- Lord Scourge: Cleave now deals more damage and has a radius of 5 meters.
- Patch 1.4.0 (26 Sep 2012): Legends: Affection gained during this conversation is now properly granted to Lord Scourge (instead of Rusk).
- Patch 1.0.0 (13 Dec 2011): Added.