- "If the best defense is a good offense, the Mercenary’s got the most intimidating defense in the galaxy; heavily modified blasters and deadly heat-seeking missiles make the Mercenary a mobile heavy weapons platform. There’s no problem extra firepower can’t solve, and no one with sense gets between a Mercenary and his or her target. All Mercenaries learn how to fire two blasters at once, and can opt to learn the skills of a Bodyguard, using state-of-the-art medical technologies to heal and protect allies; acquire an Arsenal of advanced rockets to rapidly deal damage; and access Advanced Prototypes including fiery missiles and darts to reduce an enemy's survivability and regenerative capacity."
- ―In-game Codex (Game Rules)
It is the "DPS" (Damage-Dealing) AC for the Bounty hunter, and focuses heavily on dual wielding and use of the wrist-mounted Rocket Launcher. They can also be healers if leveled into Bodyguard.
- Dual Blaster pistols
- Ranged DPS
The two Mercenary skill trees are Arsenal and Bodyguard. The shared Mercenary and Powertech skill tree is Pyrotech.
- Uses advanced rocketry and specializes in taking down their targets quickly.
- Gives the Bounty Hunter skills and technology to heal and restore his allies.
- The Bounty Hunter utilizes elemental based attacks and range to gain the upper-hand in combat.
Dual Wield (Passive)
Allows you to wield two one-handed weapons.
Reduces the cool down of Revive by 100%
Combat Support Cylinder (Active)
Activation 1.50 seconds
Concussion Missile (Active)
Activation: 2 seconds
Cooldown: 1 Min
Fires a missile at the target that knocks it out for up to 60 seconds.
Non-player, non-standard, and non-weak targets regenerate health rapidly whilst knocked out.
When the game was first released, the Flamethrower was attributed as a Bounty Hunter ability, available to both Mercenaries and Powertechs. But 2016 updates made the flamethrower and other incendiary abilities exclusive to the Powertech.