These are objects, particularly weapons that have been seen in Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic and Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords respectively.
Types of Weapons
- Blaster Pistol - The most basic energy weapon in the Star Wars universe, the blaster pistol is among the most common ranged weapons in the galaxy.
- Blaster Rifle - Much like a Blaster Pistol, the Blaster Rifle is the heavier weapon of the blasters. Always two handed, the Blaster Rifle is a very intimidating weapon indeed.
- Heavy Weapons - The largest of non-vehicle mounted blaster weapons available. Repeater cannons that use high-output energy cells and recharge quickly, allowing for a terrifyingly high rate of fire.
- Lightsabers - Lightsabers are wield-able only by Jedi classes. E.g. Jedi Guardian, Jedi Sentinel and Jedi Consular. Often used with Force abilities, such as throwing the Lightsaber, it strikes fear into one's heart.
- Blades - Blades are swords used to puncture an enemy, used by almost any class. They may powered, such as the vibro-blade or vibro-sword, or unpowered and there are single and double-bladed varieties. Often used with another blade, E.g. 2 Separate Vibroblades in 2 hands, it causes damage on almost any species.
- Stun Batons - Stun Batons, as their name suggests, have a chance to stun the opponent, but at the cost of very low damage and the high-density power cells needed to keep them charged making them unsuitable as an off-hand weapon.
- Other weapons include Quarterstaves, Gammorean Battleaxes and Gaffi sticks, which don't fit under any particular category.
Types of Weapons
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.