Ranked PvP Season 12 – Today marks the beginning of Ranked PvP Season 12. All players who participated in Season 11 will find their rewards waiting in their mailboxes. Review the Warzones section below for a list of changes coming in Season 12.
New Missions – The Mek-Sha Tradehouse is looking for assistance acquiring goods from across the galaxy in a new series of daily quests available after completing the Onslaught Mek-Sha storyline.
Life Day Returns! - It is that time of the year again - denizens across the galaxy get ready to celebrate Life Day! This event will run from Tuesday, December 17th – Tuesday, January 7th. Throw snowballs, hug wookiees, and earn rewards, get out there and celebrate Life Day!
Our Eight Year Anniversary! – December 20th marks eight years since the launch of Star Wars: The Old Republic! To honor this momentous occasion a special “Anniversary Personnel” vendor can be found on the fleet offering special rewards from Tuesday, December 17th – Tuesday, January 7th.
- Using items on training dummies to adjust their health now appears in the combat log.
- Corrected an issue where item rating and stats were not being properly applied on Dantooine.
- Star Fortresses now properly scale the player.
- The taxis on the Republic Fleet no longer path through the environment.
- Operation group frames will no longer show health values over 100%.
Classes + Combat
- Tooltips for abilities with absorb shields now update their values dynamically for Imperial Agents, Smugglers, Bounty Hunters, and Troopers.
- Players who want to do testing via their combat logs on training dummies can now disable guild perks by using any of the items that modify the health of training dummies. Traveling to a new location will reapply the guild perks to your character.
- The Frenzied Power Tactical has been added to the Jedi Knight fleet vendor (was previously only a world drop).
- Frenzied Power
- Valorous Call builds a Force Clarity ability charge.
- Guardian abilities will no longer trigger the error "Cannot be used while stealthed".
- The Frenzied Power Tactical has been added to the Sith Warrior fleet vendor (was previously only a world drop).
- Frenzied Power
- Frenzy builds a Furious Power ability charge.
- Juggernaut abilities will no longer trigger the error "Cannot be used while stealthed".
Shadow Set Bonuses
- The Death Knell 6-pc set bonus now lasts 30 seconds as intended.
- The Frag Grenade ability once again plays an explosion sound... since it's a grenade.
- Perilous Flames now increases the damage of Scorch 20%.
- Consuming Flames now increases Immolate's damage by 40% after Searing Wave (up from 20%). In addition, the critical chance of Immolate is increased by 10%.
- Hazardous Heat now increases the damage Plasmatize by 20%.
- Overcharged Plasma now increases Plasma Flare's damage by 40% after Searing Wave (up from 20%). In addition, the critical chance of Plasma Flare is increased by 10%.
- Crafted items that are [[deconstructed will now always drop materials related to their profession as intended.
- Reduced the amount of materials required to craft items of Premium, Prototype, and Artifact quality that were introduced in Onslaught.
- Crew Skill Missions now drop more Premium quality materials.
- Wealthy yield Crew Skill Missions now reward more materials.
- Crew Skill Missions that show as "grey" difficulty have had their failure rate reduced.
- Increased the probability to learn an upgraded schematic from Deconstruction.
- Solid Resource Matrixes are no longer required to craft items below Artifact quality.
- Rebalanced the overall in-flow ratio of materials by quality to be more in line with crafting costs.
- Crew Skill Mission trainers have been added to Onderon.
Flashpoints + Operations + Uprisings
- It is no longer possible for a player in a 16-player Operation to receive no loot in rare situations.
Items + Economy
- Ranked Season 11 rewards have been moved to the prior year rewards vendor.
- Corrected the preview and unlock for the Hunters Lodge Rug (Red) and Onderon Rug (Red) Stronghold Decorations.
- Kira and Scourge's armor in Onslaught have had their icons restored.
- Satchel of Crafting Materials (Grade 11) can now be opened by characters of any level.
- The Personnel Decorations that drop in Objective Meridian have had their maximum unlockable quantity set to 999 (up from 1).
- Updated a number of instances where Renown Crates were referred to as Command Crates.
- Satchels of Crafting Materials from Conquests now contain Grade 11 materials as intended.
- Companions that are placed as Stronghold Decorations can no longer be pulled using the Extricate or Rescue abilities.
- The Tech Fragment cap has been increased to 10,000 (up from 5,000).
Missions + NPCs
- Theron Shan will no longer appear in cutscenes in the Objective Meridian Flashpoint for Republic players who killed him previously.
- Imperial players who complete the main story mission "Securing the Plans" will now always receive the follow-up mission "Failsafe" as intended.
- Enemy NPCs inside phased areas during the Missions [[[HEROIC 2+] Junker Jott's Crew]] and [[[HEROIC 2+] A Matter of Respect]] will no longer respawn.
- Kira and Scourge will no longer say "they want to talk" when they do not have anything to talk about.
- The Space Combat Mission "Kalee Fortification" no longer grants a Space Mission Weekly Pass as a reward.
- After realizing she isn't defeating trees, the Shae Vizla Companion will stop saying "Timber" all the time.
- Addressed a number of instances where Mission markers would take players through opposing faction bases.
- The Supply Boxes for the bonus Mission "Destroy Republic Supplies" on Onderon will now respawn faster.
- The map marker for Hidden Shipment Data on the Mission "[HEROIC 2+] A Matter of Respect" on Mek-Sha is now in the correct location.
- The interactable items for the Mission "[Daily: A Simple Discourse]" on Onderon will now respawn faster.
- The items required for the Mission "Two Bird with One Stone" will no longer spawn under the ground in some situations.
- Players who decline a queue pop or who leave a match early for a Ranked Warzone will now be unable to queue again for 15 minutes.
- Increased the Rating penalty received for declining a Ranked PvP queue or leaving a match early to 25 rating (up from 15 rating).
- Made adjustments to matchmaking which previously allowed a single tank or healer to prevent Ranked PvP queues from popping.
- In addition to minimum rating requirements, each Ranked PvP Rank now has a "minimum games won" requirement as follows:
- Bronze – 25 wins
- Silver – 50 wins
- Gold – 100 wins
- Top 96 – 200 wins