|Occupancy (max):||10 (75)|
|Decorations (max):||350 (1,600)|
|Initial purchase:||3,000,000 or 2,650|
- Rishi Cove: This area of the map acts as a free-for-all 4x4 PvP location that will immediately flag a player as hostile to all other players. Any player that possesses a key to the stronghold will be able to activate terminals around the cove that will raise gates, locking any players within the PvP area. On the observation deck that overlooks the cove, there are also two terminals that allow;
- Bolsterizer: Applies the Bolster effect to any player who interacts with it.
- Remove Observation Droid (RVD): Any player that interacts with this will gain control of a remote viewing droid that will allow them to view the PvP combat up close.
- Sky Deck: This area acts as a large 8x8 PvP location. It also introduces a new hook type, Arena. On the north side of the Sky Deck is a control panel flanked by a Frogdog and Rotworm terminal. Using any of these three terminals allows players to play a fully functional version of Huttball or Team Deathmatch.
- Not So Speedy achievement
- Inconspicuous achievement
Escape the daily grind of galactic life by traveling to your own personal slice of paradise. This remote hideout on Rishi was once home to an infamous pirate crew-but not to worry! The property has been cleared of its sordid occupants by a heroic group of adventurers, and subsequently refurbished to include multiple customizable structures, a battle arena, and its own private beach!
- Patch 5.9.2 - Galactic Legend (7 Aug 2018): Added.