- This article is for the Ord Mantell mission. For the Jedi Shadow skill, see Security Breach (skill).
Security Breach is a level 7 mission available to Smugglers. It is obtained on Ord Mantell after inquiring about seperatist information from Reki. This mission is part of the Smuggler class story line, and takes players from Fort Garnik to Mannett Point.
The thief Reki described a set of schematics that map out the secret passages and shortcuts that riddle Mannett Point. Though electronically sealed and encoded, the diagrams should reveal a route to the primary separatist hideout in the area. Viidu needs someone to infiltrate the base and obtain data from the computer core that can lead to Skavak, and ultimately the return of the blaster shipment that Rogun the Butcher is waiting for.
|“||The computer at the separatist hideout in Mannett Point can lead you to Skavak and your stolen ship."
"To access the computer, you need to find the encrypted maintenance tunnel schematics hidden inside Reki's abandoned house. Unfortunately, his house is locked. Disable the power relays in Mannett Point to gain access to Reki's house.
|~ Star Wars: The Old Republic, Security Breach mission description|
- Disable the North Power Relay
- Disable the East Power Relay
- Disable the South Power Relay
- Find Reki's Treatise on Bird Watching
- Open the Security Door
- Infiltrate the Separatist Hideout
- Access the Separatist Computer
- Choice: "Master, I detect the presence of several non-functioning humans. Specifically, the bodies over there. Setting alert status red."
- Choice: "But that doesn't make sense...."
- Choice: "Captain, thank goodness. I could use your help here."
- Return to Viidu