- "Wielding two lightsabers and unmatched aggression, Sith trained as Marauders slice through enemy ranks dealing death with merciless efficiency. Whether annihilating a squad of Republic troops or cutting down a single Jedi, the Marauder sees and exploits every weakness to exact the greatest toll. Never hesitating, never faltering, there is no swifter bringer of pain in the galaxy. All Sith Marauders can wield two lightsabers in combat, crushing their foes with superior speed and becoming a terror on the battlefield. Marauders can opt to learn the ways of Annihilation, learning the Juyo lightsaber techniques and inflicting traumas upon their enemies; Carnage, specializing in swift movement and acrobatics to obliterate foes before they can react; and Rage, subduing cowering foes with lightsaber strikes and crushing them with the Force."
- ―In-game Codex (Game Rules)
Marauders gain fury when they take damage and defeat foes. A full stack of fury (30) can be used to trigger abilities like. Berserk. When the marauder has fury their eyes start glowing red.
They are the Sith counterpart of the Jedi Sentinel.
- Melee DPS
- Saber fighting specialist
- Medium/Light armor
- Dual sabers
The two Marauder skill trees are Annihilation and Carnage. The shared Marauder and Juggernaut skill tree is Rage.
- Mastering the aggressive Juyo form, the Annihilation Marauder destroys enemies from within.
- Focuses on acrobatic Lightsaber techniques that strike quickly and lethally.
- Allows the Warrior greater control of the Force and further mastery of the Shii-Cho form.
|Name||Level Learned||Cast Time||Cooldown||Focus Cost||Range||Description|
|Dual Wield||10||Passive||Passive||None||Self||Allows you to wield two one-handed weapons.|
|Fury||10||Passive||Passive||None||Self||Activating an attack that spends focus and defeating opponents builds Fury. When 30 stacks of Fury are built, you become Furious, enabling the use of Berserk, Predation and Bloodthirst.|
|Cloak of Pain||10||Instant||1m||None||Self||Reduces all damage taken by 20% and deals low energy damage to attackers. This effect cannot occur more than once every 1.5 seconds. Lasts 6 seconds. Cloak of Pain refreshes to its full duration when attacked, but this effect cannot last more than 30 seconds in total.|
|Battering Assault||10||Instant||15s||None||4m||Strikes the target multiple times with both lightsabers, dealing moderate weapon damage and building 6 focus. Requires two lightsabers.|
|Berserk||10||Instant||1.5s||None||Self||Requires and converts 30 stacks of Fury to go Berserk. Lasts for 6 charges. This effect varies based on your current lightsaber form:
Shii-Cho Form: Each Charge generates 2 focus every 0.5 seconds. Juyo Form: Increases the critical chance of your burn attacks by 100% and causes burn damage to heal your party for 1% of max health each tick. Ataru Form: Grants 30% alacrity. Each attack consumes 1 charge.
|Rupture||12||Instant||15s||2||4m||Strikes the target for X damage and deals an additional Y internal damage over 6 seconds. Requires two lightsabers.|
|Juyo Form||14||Instant||None||None||Self||Enters an offensive lightsaber form, causing your melee attacks to increase all damage dealt by 2% for 15 seconds. Stacks up to 5 times. This effect cannot occur more than once every 1.5 seconds.|
|Crippling Slash||16||Instant||None||2||4m||Deals X weapon damage and slows the target's movement speed to 50% for 12 seconds. Attacks with both weapons if dual wielding.|
|Deadly Throw||18||Instant||12s||3||10m||Delivers a deadly attack with the main-hand lightsaber, dealing X weapon damage and inflicting trauma for 15 seconds, reducing all healing the target receives by 20%.|
|Predation||22||Instant||1.5s||None||30m||Requires and converts 30 stacks of Fury to issue Predation to you and your party, increasing movement speed by 50% and melee and ranged defense by 10%. Lasts 10 seconds.|
|Obfuscate||26||Instant||60s||None||4m||Obscures the targets vision, reducing its melee and ranged accuracy by 90% for 6 seconds. Cannot be used on Operation bosses. This ability does not respect the global cooldown.|
|Disable Droid||28||1.5s||None||None||30m||Shuts down the target droid, incapacitating it for 60 seconds. While disabled, the droid's systems reboot, causing non-standard and non-weak droids to heal rapidly. Damage causes this effect to end prematurely. Only one droid can be disabled at a time.|
|Force Camouflage||30||Instant||45s||None||Self||Obscures yourself with the Force, becoming difficult to detect, reducing your threat towards all enemies, reducing all damage taken by 50%, and increasing movement speed by 30%. Lasts 4 seconds. Dealing direct damage ends the effect prematurely.|
|Bloodthirst||44||Instant||5m||None||40m||Requires and converts 30 stacks of Fury to issue Bloodthirst to you and your Operation group members within 40 meters, increasing all damage and healing dealt by 15%. Lasts 15 seconds.|
Enters a furious frenzy, immediately building 30 stacks of Fury