- "The dark side holds dangerous secrets and immense power. The Sith Sorcerer draws energy from the Force's forbidden depths, mastering techniques that sap and drain enemies as they invigorate allies–or simply wreak utter devastation. The air around a Sorcerer crackles with lightning, and all foolish enough oppose a Sorcerer know suffering on a vast scale. All Sith Sorcerers embrace the power of the Force and can opt to learn the arts of Lightning, unleashing powerful storms and crushing opponents; Corruption, binding a Sorcerer’s life force and strengthening allies through rituals that mitigate blows and knit flesh; and Madness, afflicting targets with nightmares that cripple their combat prowess and drain them of strength."
- ―In-game Codex (Game Rules)
They are the Sith counterpart of the Jedi Sage.
The two sorcerer skill trees are Lightning and Corruption. The shared Sorcerer and Assassin discipline is Madness.
- Channels the Force to overload the Inquisitor's enemies with blasts of lightning.
- Uses dark power to maintain allies' health in battle, and protect from incoming damage.
- Increases the Inquisitor's mastery of the Force to drain and corrupt his enemies.
|Name||Level Learned||Cast Time||Cooldown||Force Cost||Range||Description|
|Force Attunement||10||Passive||Passive||NA||Self||Attuned to the Force, your maximum Force is increased by 400.|
|Sith Lifebinder||10||Passive||Passive||NA||Self||Reduces the cool down of Revive by 100%|
|Transmission||10||Passive||Passive||NA||Self||Increases the range of Force Lightning, Shock, Jolt, Crushing Darkness and Force Slow by 20 meters. Also increases the duration of Whirlwind to 60 seconds.|
|Lightning Strike||10||1.50 sec||Instant||30||30 m||Fires a charge of lightning at the target, deals x energy damage.|
|Dark Heal||10||1.50 sec||Instant||50||30 m||Heals a friendly target for x health.|
|Dark Infusion||12||3 sec||Instant||55||30 m||Heals a friendly target for y health.|
|Static Barrier||14||Instant||4.50 sec||65||30 m||Surrounds the target in a lightning shield that lasts 30 seconds and absorbs a high amount of damage. Protected targets become deionized and cannot benefit from Static Barrier again for 20 seconds.|
|Consumption||20||Instant||Instant||NA||Self||Consumes 15% of your maximum health to restore 8% of your maximum Force. Each time this ability is used, your Force regeneration rate is reduced by 25% for the next 10 seconds. Stacks up to 4 times.|
|Purge||24||Instant||4.50 sec||30||30 m||Purges a friendly target of up to 2 negative mental or Force effects.|
|Cloud Mind||30||Instant||45 sec||NA||NA||Wipes your enemies' thoughts, instantly lowering your threat by a moderate amount.|
|Force Storm||12||6 sec (channeled)||Instant||100||30 m||Calls down a Force storm over the target area, dealing 694-845 energy damage over 6 seconds to all targets within 8 meters. Affected enemies are additionally slowed by 30% for as long as they remain in the area of effect. In addition, standard and weak targets have a 33% chance to be stunned by the storm each second.|
|Extrication||42||Instant||1 minute||30||30 m||Lowers the target's threat by a moderate amount and, if the target is a party member, pulls the target to your location.|
|Reanimation||50||1.50 sec||5 minutes||30||30 m||Revives an incapacitated ally. This ability is usable while in combat. When used, all party members can neither use nor be the target of an in-combat revival for the next 5 minutes.|
|Force Barrier||51||Instant||180 Seconds||None||None||Projects a Force Barrier around you, granting immunity to all control, damage, and negative effects while channelled. This ability does not affect the Global Cooldown and can be used while controlled. While you are protected by Force Barrier, charges will build up and grant Enduring Bastion, a shield that absorbs an amount of damage based off the charges that are present when Force Barrier ends. Enduring Bastion also grants immunity to interrupts.|