To specialize the skills of your character beyond the choice of Advanced Class
The Skill tree is used to specialize the skills of your character beyond the choice of Advanced Class. Every class has a total of five skill trees. Each Advanced Class has two unique skill trees and shares one tree with the other Advanced Class of its class. The choice of Advanced Class determines the three skill trees that are available.
Players can reset their character's skill points in the Combat area of their faction's fleet for free once per week, and additional respecs cost credits. There are plans to add a dual-spec feature to the game in patch 1.4, allowing you to switch between two specializations without having to reset your skillpoints at the fleet.
- Focus (shared) - Specializes in advanced Force techniques and the Shii-Cho lightsaber form.
- Defense - Allows the Jedi Guardian to more effectively withstand enemy attacks and protect allies.
- Vigilance - Provides greater skill in single-blade offense and the ability to take enemies down quickly.
- Combat - Allows the Jedi Sentinel to master the Ataru Lightsaber form to rapidly dispatch enemies.
- Watchman - The Jedi Sentinel masters the Juyo Lightsaber form, making him more dangerous as a fight goes on.
- Balance (shared) - Enhances the Jedi Sage's Force attacks, and augments the Jedi Shadow's Force and Lightsaber abilities.
- Seer - Allows the Jedi Sage to master the art of using the Force to heal and protect allies.
- Telekinetics - Affords the power to distort reality and move waves of energy, tearing apart enemies.
- Infiltration - Masters of stealth, these Jedi Shadows use positional attacks and surprise to defeat foes.
- Kinetic Combat - Uses the double-bladed Lightsaber defensively to protect the Jedi Shadow and his allies.
- Assault Specialist (shared) - Teaches explosives and grenades to complement either rifles or heavy cannons.
- Combat Medic - Trains the Commando to provide expert first aid to wounded comrades in the heat of battle.
- Gunnery - Focuses on maximizing the assault cannon's destructive power.
- Shield Specialist - Powers up the Vanguard's shield generator to absorb firepower and protect their allies.
- Tactics - Trains the Vanguard how to more effectively deal with close range combatants.
- Dirty Fighting (shared) - These tactics leave no trick off-the-table and often leave an enemy crippled or bleeding.
- Saboteur - Teaches the Gunslinger to use explosives and advanced tech to sustain a longer assault.
- Sharpshooter - The Gunslinger focuses on precise, high damage attacks from the safety of cover.
- Sawbones - The Scoundrel patches his allies up using whatever medical supplies he can scrape together.
- Scrapper - Focuses on using stealth and the scatter gun to sneak in, take out the enemy and get out.
- Rage (shared) - Allows the Sith Warrior greater control of the Force and further mastery of the Shii-Cho form.
- Immortal - Uses the power of the Force to increase the Sith Juggernaut's survivability in battle.
- Vengeance - The Sith Juggernaut stops at nothing to crush enemies, obliterating them with heavy hits.
- Annihilation - Mastering the aggressive Juyo form, the Annihilation Sith Marauder destroys enemies from within.
- Carnage - Focuses on acrobatic Lightsaber techniques that strike quickly and lethally.
- Madness (shared) - Increases the Sith Inquisitor's mastery of the Force to drain and corrupt his enemies.
- Darkness - Focuses on defensive techniques to help protect the Sith assassin and his allies.
- Deception - Enhances the Sith assassin's stealth ability, helping him sneak up and dispatch his foes.
- Corruption - Uses dark power to maintain allies' health in battle and protect them from enemy attacks.
- Lightning - Channels the Force to overload the Sith sorcerer's enemies with blasts of lightning.
- Lethality (shared) - Leverages the toxic power of poisons to debilitate enemies over the course of a long fight.
- Concealment - Upgrades stealth and close-range attacks, allowing the Imperial Agent to strike without detection.
- Medic - Advances the Imperial Agent's healing technologies, keeping his allies both alive and effective.
- Engineering - Empowers the Sniper's droids and probes to weaken enemies and give the Empire an advantage.
- Marksmanship - Teaches the Sniper to strike down targets from long distances and from the safety of cover.
- Pyrotech (shared) - Upgrades the Bounty hunter's weapons to deal more damage to his enemies.
- Arsenal - Uses advanced rocketry and specializes in taking down their targets quickly.
- Bodyguard - Gives the Bounty hunter skills and technology to heal and restore his allies.
- Advanced Prototype - The latest technology makes the Powertech a versatile fighter against any enemy.
- Shield Tech - Further boosts the Powertech's defensive technology, allowing him to soak up attacks.