Old Republic era. It was developed by BioWare, a division of Electronic Arts and was released on August 19, 2014 to all subscribers and on September 16, 2014 for all preferred status players. It will release for free-to-play players on October 14, 2014. The expansion is free to all and introduced individual bases of operations for players.
- Allows players to create and customize a personal stronghold, where trophies, pets and companions can be showcased.
- Strongholds can be purchased on multiple planets and bound to legacies.
- Inviting friends and celebrate in your stronghold.
- Increase your character's "Prestige Score" each time you add a decoration to your Stronghold, and make a name for yourself among the galaxy’s elite.
- Access a new type of storage, "Legacy Stronghold".
- Guildmasters will be allowed to create a guild flagship for their guild, which gives the guild a place to meet up and compete with other guilds.
- Weekly missions allow guild-on-guild combat for control of planets, resulting in fantastic rewards.
- Powerful buffs can be provided to guild members planetside if flagships is docked above the planet.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.