|Rise of the Hutt Cartel|
|Media Type||Digital Expansion (PC)|
|Publisher||Electronic Arts |
|Rating||ESRB: T |
|Published||April 14th, 2013 |
April 9th, 2013
|Preceded By||Star Wars: The Old Republic|
|Followed By||Galactic Starfighter|
Rise of the Hutt Cartel (RotHC) is the first digital expansion to Star Wars: The Old Republic and was officially announced on December 18, 2012. It launched on April 14th, 2013 with Early Access starting on April 9th. The expansion content takes place on the new planet Makeb and centers around the Hutt Cartel.
Main article: Makeb
The expansion introduced a new planet, Makeb, which is home to the expansion's new content.
- All players who achieve level 48 can access their ship's holocom to begin Chapter 4: Rise of the Hutt Cartel.
- New story, side and daily missions available on Makeb.
- New maximum level cap of 55 to complete missions.
- Reputation category, "Citizens of Makeb", added to Legacy tab: dailies and loot provide reputation items to increase reputation.
New Level Cap
- Level 55 Operations.
- Level 55 Hardmode flashpoints.
- New Level 55 exclusive planets: Oricon, CZ-198, etc.
- Macrobinocular missions: new achievements added to all planets for macrobinocular detection.
- Main article: Rise of the Hutt Cartel Cast
Players that pre-order the expansion before release will be awarded the following items:
Players who pre-ordered by January 7, 2013 11:59PM CT will also automatically receive 5 days Early Access to Rise of the Hutt Cartel.
- Digital Expansion: Rise of the Hutt Cartel Launches April 14. (2013). Retrieved March 25, 2013, from Star Wars: The Old Republic.
- SW:TOR Help Center. (2013). Retrieved January 30, 2013, from Star Wars: The Old Republic.