Sith Sorcerer level 32, With 0 Affection! (started off 0) Grade 1 Bought off Store
Courting: +0 / @ 0 with Female Character
Underworld Goods: +0
Cultural Artifact: +24
Military Gear: +24
Imperial Memorabilie: +0
Republic Memoriablia: +24
which makes her like Cultural Artifacts, Republic Memoriabilia, Weapons & Military Gear
also Grade 4 stuff gives her +36... so I guess I am buying a few hundreds of grade 1 stuff to her
18.104.22.168 03:51, January 2, 2012 (UTC)Rimi
After 1900 affection she'll have a conversation with a "flirt" option. This triggers the increase in gift affection gains (i.e., indifferent gifts now actually give affection). No need to buy hundreds of low level gifts unless you refuse to quest with her to 1900 affection.
Anybody know what the exact trigger is? Do you have to choose the flirt option, or just complete the conversation?
- Level 46 Sorcerer, over 6k affection, I still haven't seen a flirt option and still have the same pattern for gifts. (though it scales down rewards for each 2k affection, rank 1 are now worth 0.) I currently have a quest with her but cannot accept it as it says I haven't completed some other quest. I think the affection option is tied to main plot, but it's apparently after Voss? I'm mostly light side, which I would have thought would have made this easier. --Noren2 05:06, February 20, 2012 (UTC)
Hey you guys know after gaining enough influence with Ashara, basically she hums Imperial March during one of the conversations. Jacen Fett 01:21, January 24, 2012 (UTC)
- Hehe, that's cool! Dosadnik 1 01:34, January 24, 2012 (UTC)
The current wording in the article is confusing. It seems to reference Kallig when it should be referencing the Sith Inquisitor player character. Or am I misreading it? Which itself implies it needs to be reworked to remove the confusion one way or the other. There are places when referring to Kallig it uses pronouns for both genders. Kallig in the Sith Inquisitor storyline refers to the spirit of Aloysius Kallig who is definitely a male. Showing both genders would make sense when referring to the Sith Inquisitor, but not Kallig. Anyone up to reworking this? I can do it, but won't be able to get to it for a few days, maybe a week.
I went in and made the edits. I personally find it repetitive when the same term is used over and over - much like in literature it can become overdone and dull. And i thought it wasn't hard to figure out since the Sith inquisitor, in-game, becomes known as Lord Kallig after defeating Darth Zash, this being before Ashara Zavros. However I saw your reasoning and your the admin, so no need to worry :) - Historian 2011
- I played my Sith Inquisitor to level 48 last year and I'm pretty certain he doesn't become known as Lord Kallig. In part of the Sith Inquisitor storyline, the spirit of Lord Kallig continuously communicates with the Sith Inquisitor. I also thought there might have been some reference to the possibility that the Sith Inquisitor is a decendant, but I definitely could be wrong about that. I'd need to replay that storyline to freshen my memory more. Clearly this is an area worth exploring more and getting a very clear picture.
- By the way, no need to defer to my opinion on this because I'm an Admin. My edits are no more valid than anyone elses. I just have a few extra admin abilities :-)
- Larry Fuqua is right... and wrong. After defeating Zash, Aloysius Kallig, the Sith the Player Character is decended from, proclaims "You are Lord Kallig now. It was once a glorious name, use it well."
- That's the endgame, and it's one of three titles the player can get based on if their light, grey or dark. The player does become known as Lord Kallig, even if not expressed in game by NPCs, :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4K98oC3_4Q ~~Historian_2011~~