All (Appearance Only)
|Chronological and political information|
- "Lieutenant Talos Drellik has never excelled as a soldier, and his true passion has always been history and archaeology. To Talos, the Imperial Reclamation Service does an invaluable job, preserving Imperial and Sith history against the onslaught of time. Unlike many Reclamation Service officers who are career soldiers with only a passing interest in history, Lieutenant Drellik has thrown himself into his work, studying with experts in the field such as the illustrious Professor Auselio Gann and galactic historian Deravon Wells."
- ―In-game Codex (Persons of Note)
The Drellik lineage has produced numerous decorated soldiers throughout the Empire's history. Talos Drellik was not one of them. While Drellik was far from incompetent as a soldier, his heart was never committed to serving the Empire on the battlefield.
When he was a youth, he would hear the tales of his family's many conquests and heroic deeds. Though he was proud of his family's history defending the Empire, Talos found himself more interested in the history of the Sith and the Empire that was once theirs. He would spend days in seclusion, studying the ancient history of the Empire, from the first humans to discover Korriban to the war between Naga Sadow and Ludo Kressh.
Rather than serve the Empire on the battlefield as his forefathers had, Talos followed his passion for Imperial history and enlisted with the Imperial Reclamation Service. Before long, he was in charge of one of the most esteemed archaeological teams in the service, but his meticulousness and caution with the artifacts that were uncovered were seen as drawbacks by his superiors.
Talos is driven by a deep-seeded need for knowledge, and to understand the history of the artifacts that he uncovers. He's willing to go to great lengths to make discoveries and learn the lost knowledge of the Empire's past.
Knights of the Fallen Empire
- "Unlike many Imperial Reclamation Service officers who are career soldiers with only a passing interest in history, Lieutenant Drellik throws himself into his work, studying with experts in the field such as the illustrious Professor Auselio Gann and galactic historian Deravon Wells. To Talos, the Imperial Reclamation Service does an invaluable job, preserving Imperial and Sith history against the onslaught of time.
Talos's skills as an archeologist were first noticed by the Dark Council when he served the councilor in charge of the sphere of ancient knowledge. After his master disappeared, the Council ordered him to return to the Reclamation Service to lead an expedition on Yavin 4."
- ―The Quirky Archaeologist
- Med Scan
- Charged Shot
- Field Dress
- Wounding Blast
- Kolto Jolt
- Carbonized Stream
- Medical Pack
- Med Watch (Healing Stance)
- Blaster Stance (DPS Stance)