Re-organizing the main page seems like a good way to go about things since a lot of things are missing. Not satisfied with current list, needs work.
- Crew Skills
- Cartel Market
- Galactic Reputation
- Galactic Starfighter
- Heroic Missions
- Space Combat
Arirthos (talk) 14:35, 13 January 2019 (UTC)
- Number of legitimate articles on SWTOR Wiki: 33,817
- Currently running MediaWiki version: 1.33.3
- Total number of pages (including templates, talk pages, and the like): 78,780
- Total uploaded files: 13,120
- Number of admins: 1
- Number of registered users across all of wiki: 28,439,263
- Number of articles per user: 0.001
- Number of pages per user: 0.003
- Number of files per user: 0
- Number of articles per admin: 33817
- Number of pages per admin: 78780
- Number of files per admin: 13120
- Number of users per admin: 28439263
- Number of articles for every File:2.578 articles
- Number of non-article pages for every article: 1.33
Arirthos (talk) 20:11, 15 February 2019 (UTC)
Hi! I’m Héctor, one of the Fandom Community Managers. I’m here to talk with you about the upcoming changes we will experiment on the wikis when the new UCX will be released. As a result, we’ll have to adapt the current content - mainly the design and implemented code - to ensure they’re compatible and operational.
Specifically talking, the UCX will mainly affect the Frontpage, the design (logo, background, favicon, themes), the CSS/JS used and some templates that should adapt their look to it. While the wiki will still be migrated some weeks later, I’m here to work alongside you to anticipate all the work regarding review, improvements and adaptation to the new skin.
If you agree, I’ll start soon, reviewing the mentioned elements and describing to you what work should be done. For the case of the design, I can work with the future version, that will be working once the wiki will be migrated. Regarding the frontpage, templates and the code, I can work and implement the changes now, to have them properly working both in the present and the future, but having all the changes done in advance.
- Hi Héctor. Been a bit busy with work stuff of late, but if there's anything I can do to help with the updates (it's been awhile since I've edited the front page) please let me know. Arirthos (talk) 22:04, 11 May 2021 (UTC)
- Hi again! I've taken a quick look to the wiki in the UCX test version, and I have to admit it looks pretty well! Some stuff I've found:
- The frontpage shows the Section 2 (right column) placed after section 1 (left column). You can make changes if you want, but it actually looks fine.
- The infoboxes doesn't have their styling. Both content inside Hydra.css and Hydradark.css won't work with the UCX, so their content has to be moved to Common.css
- Some templates and tables with custom background color for dark theme (like the tables in the Jaesa page or the Datacron navbox) don't fit with the light theme. --CuBaN VeRcEttI (Contact) 12:35, 12 May 2021 (UTC)
- So, to do:
- Infobox styling to be moved from Hydra.css/Hydradark.css to Common.css?
- The table template needs to be updated, then? Any suggestions on a more neutral colour for both dark/light theme? Is it possible to see an example of what light mode would look like with this wiki? Arirthos (talk) 01:26, 13 May 2021 (UTC)