Hi Operep and welcome back,
Couple of things..
- First: This is not Wookiepedia, this is a wiki for the GAME, so remember that GAME information comes first. All information should be reflected in the game and any external information can be referenced with a wookieepedia link if necessary.
- All lore articles should make use of the WookLink template to ensure they have a corresponding link to the Wookieepedia page.
- Do not just copy/paste articles from the swtor-archive or wookieepedia to here.
- Do not move or rename pages that are widely used without consulting other editors first. Use the Talk page on the article/template and communicate.
- Do not move or rename templates that are widely used without consulting other editors first. Use the Talk page on the article/template and communicate.
- If you do move or rename a page/template, make sure that all pages that linked to those pages/templates are updated. Use the 'What links here' tool.
- When creating a new template, make sure that it isn't broken before implementing it. Arirthos (talk) 18:19, 4 July 2021 (UTC)
- The Template:Government infobox is unnecessary as Template:Faction infobox already covers that.
- Also, when editing pages be sure to fill out the Summary to identify what was changed and why you made the change. Arirthos (talk) 00:32, 5 July 2021 (UTC)
- Do not remove game information from infoboxes on the Galactic Republic and Sith Empire pages. You've removed what species and classes that are available to each faction along with other information. DO NOT edit out game information in favour of generic lore information, please. Your edits have been reverted.
- What is the purpose of the Template:Object icon? This is a duplicate template of Template:Faction icon.
- Please use the Summary field when editing. Arirthos (talk) 17:50, 5 July 2021 (UTC)
Faction Icon Template
The Faction Icon template is only for use for in-game factions that differentiate on a mechanical level. It is generally assumed that anyone who is part of the Jedi Order is also already part of the Galactic Republic, therefore there would be too much overlap and you can't use two icons in the same infobox templates. Edits to the templates have been reverted.
- Please communicate by making use of Talk pages and the Summary box when editing pages.
- Do not make mass changes without communicating with other editors your intent and reasoning behind these changes.
- Each wiki has their own method and naming convention for categorizing their pages.
- If you think there is a better way of organizing or naming the pages or that some categorization is unnecessary, please communicate before just massively changing things.
- If a change to the naming convention or categorization on a massive scale makes sense, we can usually handle these with bot actions - which reduces human error.
- This is a wiki for a video game and that takes precedence over lore.