|This article or section is a stub. You can help Star Wars: The Old Republic Wiki by .|
|“||Hunting dangerous predators is a tradition on Tatooine, and stalking the deadly wraid is often a test to separate the amateurs from the experts. In addition to its great strength and powerful jaws, a wraid is able to quickly cover large distances by breaking into a bounding sprint. The impact of its massive forelegs creates highly distinctive tracks in the sand for hunters to either follow or avoid. Rumors persist across Tatooine of a gigantic "alpha" wraid that stalks deep in the desert wastes. Some hunters claim to have seen it; others tell tales of stumbling across its oversized claw prints before the desert wind blew them away. It's existence, however, has never been confirmed.||„|
|~ In-game Codex (Bestiary) on Star Wars: The Old Republic|
Wraids are a race of large predatory reptilian animals native to the planet Tatooine. Wraids are found on Korriban and Tython, they also living in places like caves or just wandering the desert in search of food. Wraids are pinkish-red in color and have very powerful front legs, providing fast mobility. They have large claws at the end of their feet and sharp teeth, making them dangerous in combat. They also have two small back legs.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars: The Old Republic - Rise of the Hutt Cartel
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Galactic Strongholds
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Eternal Throne
- Swtor 2014-10-24 18-40-20-06.png
- Wraid Tatooine.JPG
Wraids during the Jedi Civil War.
|Acklay • Bogstalker • Chemilizard • Cthon • Dewback• Ferrazid Hound • Gundark • K'lor'slug • Nexu • Rakghoul • Rancor • Salky Hound • Terentatek • Tuk'ata • Uxibeast • Vine Cat • Womp Rat • Wraid|